Please contact Sales Representatives for the special rules governing Availability Guarantee.
Other than defined in the Master Lease Agreement, as of 15th October 2015, the Lessee is offered Availability Guarantee, with the following terms and conditions:
- Container Type: RKN e1.
- Orders shall be placed eight (8) or more calendar days before the planned Container Release.
- Container Release has to take place at an Envirotainer Station within Europe.
- No more than 30 Containers per day and Envirotainer Station.
- If a Container is not released to Lessee as agreed in a confirmed order, and this is due to circumstances within Envirotainer’s control (excluding e.g. delays caused by Lessee, airport personnel, any third party contracted by Lessee etc.), the Lessee will be entitled to a compensation from Envirotainer in the amount corresponding to the Package Price defined in the Standard List Price. Lessee shall claim the compensation, in writing, including the booking number, to the Envirotainer representative of the Lessee.
- THE COMPENSATION SHALL BE LESSEE’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE COMPENSATION FROM ENVIROTAINER IN CASES WHERE THE AVAILABILITY GUARANTEE IS NOT KEPT AND NO OTHER REMEDIES, WHETHER BY LAW, LEGAL PRINCIPLES OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE AVAILABLE FOR LESSEE IN RELATION TO ENVIROTAINER.
- Envirotainer has the right to change or terminate this offer at any given time by giving 60 days notification.