Transport Evaluation is the fundamental tool to follow-up shipments in the cold chain, ensuring repeatable handling procedures with predictable long term, high quality results.
The purpose of the service is to enable targeted improvements in your supply chain by showing the ambient temperature a container is exposed to during a shipment per transport activity and highlighting where deviations are occurring. The recorded data is compared to a predefined Transportation Schedule with acceptance criteria for time and temperature exposure.
- Quick and informative overview of shipment data in easy to read graphs and diagrams
- Improvement areas can be identified in a measurable way
- Amendments to the cold chain can be evaluated based on statistics to reduce shipping risks
- Improved communication to cold chain partners
- Feedback to supplier regarding actual exposure to ambient conditions
To find out more about Transport Evaluation please send an e-mail to: CCServices@envirotainer.com.